In order to rent with Green Motion in the United Kingdom, you will need to bring the following documentation with you.
- A Valid Driving License in Roman/Latin alphabet (held for minimum of 2 years)
- Secondary photographic ID, such as a Passport (Matching the driving license address)
- Credit card in the main driver’s name (Debit, prepaid, Diners and AMEX are not accepted)
- DVLA Check Code (if you hold a UK driving license)
- Hard copy of proof of address such as a utility bill or bank statement, issued within the last 4 months (if you are a UK resident)
- Boarding Pass (if you are not a UK resident and flying in to UK)
Please view this short animation that explains what documentation you need to bring with you in order to hire in the United Kingdom.