As part of their ongoing customer communications campaign, Green Motion in the United Kingdom have produced a quick video to help customers who need advice on what documentation they will need to bring with them to the rental desk. Click here to visit the Green Motion advice page to view the video and check out their other helpful hints and tips for a smooth car rental experience.
In order to rent with Green Motion in the United Kingdom, you will need to bring the following documentation with you.
- A Valid Driving License in Roman/Latin alphabet (held for minimum of 2 years)
- Secondary photographic ID, such as a Passport (Matching the driving license address)
- Credit card in the main driver’s name (Debit, prepaid, Diners and AMEX are not accepted)
- DVLA Check Code (if you hold a UK driving license)
- Hard copy of proof of address such as a utility bill or bank statement, issued within the last 4 months (if you are a UK resident)
- Boarding Pass (if you are not a UK resident and flying in to UK)